Privacy and Access to Records

To submit an Access to Records request, please follow this link and fill in all required information: 

Access to Records Request Form


If you wish to make a Privacy-related complaint

Form to file a privacy complaint under the Child, Youth and Family Services Act (CYFSA)


If you have received your records and are requesting a record correction 

If you need to request a record correction please follow this link –> Access and Correction Form under CYFSA and send the completed request form by email to


Should you have questions, regarding the above, please email