Support our program with donations to local children, youth, and families in need this Holiday season!
With the lasting effects of the pandemic and rising inflation, vulnerable families need our help more than ever. Our Holiday Program aims to bring our community together to help the less fortunate. We thank you for considering helping those who are struggling in our community.
Holiday Program Options
1. Make a financial donation to help fulfill a sponsorships and provide needed items without shopping.
2. Sponsor a child, youth or family and shop & prepare one or more holiday hampers. This can be done by individuals, families, friends, groups or businesses. Read our 2022 Guidebook for details.
3. Provide a collection or purchase new bulk items. Items in high need: Hygiene items (especially “kits” including a variety of items), gift cards (Walmart, grocery stores, gas, cellular, etc.), baby items (diapers, wipes, toys, clothing, accessories, etc.), colouring books (for both adults & children), art supplies (beginner & professional), makeup and makeup brush kits, tech gadgets (Bluetooth speakers, headphones, tablets, etc.), hockey sticks (right-handed & left-handed).
Use our Application Form to let us know what you’ll be collecting.
Full List of Suggested Items
4. Donate toys or gift cards through our partners CTV Toy Mountain or County of Simcoe Paramedics. Wonder what kinds of toys are most needed or requested? Check out the Toy Gift Idea Pages.
5. Make a financial donation to CTV Toy Mountain to support toy and gift card purchases.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Communications & Community Relations Department of Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions, along with help from volunteers, runs the program every year. With the amazing generosity of community members like you, together we help close to 3,000 children, youth, and families every year!
You can request a Tax Receipt if you are seeking one for your in-kind donations. We require proof of purchases to be attached and all receipts will be made for the amount spent before tax. All online donations will provide an automatic tax receipt, so please ensure you fill out the form with all the information needed on the receipt. Thank you!