“Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers”
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a difficult time for everyone and we know that vulnerable families need our help more than ever. That is why we are continuing to run our Holiday Program with additional protocols in place to keep everyone safe and well. We thank you for considering helping those struggling in our community.
You can help give joy in the way that best suits you. See descriptions of options below.
Want to help but don't want to shop?
Want to provide a hamper or purchase bulk items?
Want to help buy toys?
Holiday Program Options 2020
1. Make a financial donation to help fulfill a sponsorships and provide needed items without shopping.
3. Do a collection or purchase new bulk items. Items in high need: baby developmental toys and necessities, teen gifts/small electronics, PJs (child and adult), hygiene kits, socks, hats and mitts, toiletries, wrapping supplies, children’s snowpants, hair styling tools, bicycles/sports equipment, and gift cards.
Use our Application Form to let us know what you’ll be collecting.
Full List of Suggested Items
4. Donate toys or gift cards through our partners CTV Toy Mountain or County of Simcoe Paramedics. Wonder what kinds of toys are most needed or requested? Check out the Toy Gift Idea Pages.
5. Make a financial donation to CTV Toy Mountain to support toy and gift card purchases.
6. Make a donation in honour of a teacher, coach or other important person and have them receive an e-card with the information about the donation.
Thank you for your support!
The Communications & Community Relations Department of Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions, with help from volunteers, run the program every year. With the amazing generosity of community members like you, together we help close to 3,000 children!
To speak with someone about the program, please call our Holiday Hotline at 705-726-6587 ext. 2226 or Toll Free 1-800-461-4236 ext. 2226